If you’ve been in my world for a while, you will have noticed that I like to share what’s possible for every baby because I know what it’s like to think that you have that baby.
- The one that just needs less sleep
- Is constantly getting sick
- Has been teething for months but has no sign of a tooth
- Is just needier, strong-willed or plain stubborn!
- The one that sleep training just won’t work for
And you will have also heard me share about how we as parents underestimate what our babies are capable of.
Watch this week’s video and see how 10-month-old Isla managed to learn to sleep through the night and self-settle in 1 week, even though she got poorly right at the start and Mum was solo parenting throughout the journey! Incredible 🤪
Watch to the end and hear all the ‘extra bonuses’ that came on top of all the sleep she was getting.
The moral of the story is that both you and your baby are capable of SO MUCH more than you can imagine.