TROUBLESHOOTER SUPPORT PACKAGES
You've worked hard to get where you are and you want to keep sleep on track but it's normal to hit bumps in the road.
The quicker you recognise that sleep is going off course and take action, the quicker and easier it will be to get things back on track.
With the Troubleshooter Plans, you can reach out for tailored advice and support. Choose from phone calls, messaging support, or a combination of both.
Whichever you choose you can check in and ask questions, or have support and guidance through any sleep hiccups.
Purchase a one-off phone call or a bundle of minutes to book in as and when you need support.
PHONE & MESSAGING SUPPORT
Choose a combination of phone support to discuss your current sleep challenges and Telegram messaging support for guidance whilst you get things back on track.
TELEGRAM MESSAGING SUPPORT
Choose from 3 days, 1 or 2 weeks of messaging support to help guide you through a period of transition or to get sleep back on track.
- Phone Support - You'll be emailed a link to schedule your call & complete a Troubleshooter Questionnaire
- Telegram messaging support - You'll be emailed a link to complete a Troubleshooter Questionnaire. You'll then get confirmation of the Telegram support start date within 24 hours of completion of the Questionnaire
- Phone & Telegram support - You'll be emailed a link to schedule your call & complete a Troubleshooter Questionnaire.You'll then get confirmation of the Telegram support start date within 24 hours of completion of the Questionnaire
- There is no expiry on the plan purchased
- Plans are non-transferable & only to be used for a previous child
- One plan can be used for Twins and Multiples
- Calls may be taken in blocks of 15 or 30 minutes
- What's App support must run over consecutive days
- In-person support available upon request
NEED TO BOOK IN YOUR NEXT CATCH UP CALL?
USES THESE LINKS TO BOOK IN FOR 15 OR 30 MINUTES.
PLEASE ONLY BOOK IN IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED A PACKAGE AND HAVE CALL CREDIT REMAINING
NAILING NAP TRANSITIONS
A step-by-step Audio Workshop & Guide to help you successfully maintain your little one's sleep as they grow and start to drop naps.
Many families don't even realise they need to do anything to help their baby through these transitions and are clueless that they happen at specific ages!
Do I actually need to do anything though? Well, if you coast into these development milestones unaware or you drop a nap because it makes bedtime easier (big hint...don't do this!) you're gonna end up with an overtired child.
An overtired child means...
Waking early in the morning
...and the exhausting list goes on.
Knowledge is power right, so if you want to avoid the unexplained 2-hour party your toddler wants in the middle of the night or the eye-watering 5.00 am start to the day, then download the program and get listening today.
Here's what's covered in the audio and 26-page guide:
- Sleep needs from birth to 4 years
- The correct ages to transition
- How to tell if your child is ready
- Strategies to manage the transition
- What to avoid
- Typical and transitional sleep schedules
- Managing sleep at nursery & daycare
INSTANT ACCESS, MORE KNOWLEDGE & MORE SLEEP FOR JUST £29
EARLY RISING AUDIO WORKSHOPS
Two jam-packed audio workshops | BABIES age 6 months - 2.5 years | KIDS age 2.5 - 6 years
You may have struggled with early starts since your little one was a baby. Or, frustratingly and confusingly, their crack-of-dawn awakenings may have just kicked in.
No matter their age, two things are for certain…
- You’re exhausted, and…
- You have no idea WHY their sleep routine has switched.
Whatever your child’s age – from 6 months to 6 years, this audio workshop will tell you WHY your child is waking when they are. Then, once you know the WHY, you'll be given the tips, tools, and exact techniques that I use with my clients to make early awakenings a thing of the past.
More sleep, more rest, and more energy are just around the corner (I promise).
- HOW MUCH SLEEP DOES YOUR CHILD NEED?
BONUS WORKBOOK: Example sleep schedules for all ages + step-by-step guidance on age-appropriate settling techniques.
INSTANT ACCESS ( & LAY IN) FOR JUST £29
EBOOKS & GUIDES
The only eBook you’ll ever need for predictable sleep routines and sweet dreams when travelling
There is SO much information out there as to how you could or should approach your kiddy’s sleep routine while travelling.
Trouble is, not all of it is reliable.
In fact, you may have already found yourself conflicted with advice that seems to contradict and confuse. If you haven’t, you most certainly have discovered endless strategies and tips – which one works? What should you try first? And memorizing all of this advice is nigh-on impossible.
This is the only eBook you’ll ever need for sound slumbers while travelling – both in transit and once you reach your destination.
Whether staying at a friend’s or family member’s, or jetting halfway around the world on holiday, this resource guides you through what to take, dealing with jet lag, sharing a room, naps and much, much more for just £3.
You’ve tried each teat, every bottle. You’ve Googled, asked friends and purchased books. If you’re switching to formula, you’ve also tried every brand going – from powder to pre-made.
But baby just won’t. take. her. bottle.
They’re crying, frantic and you KNOW they must be hungry. It’s exasperating, and seeing your baby in distress is only adding to your desperation.
This PDF guide features 20 tried, tested, and trusted techniques for smoothing your baby’s journey to bottle acceptance for just £1.